La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude tough branding question
La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude ?
tough branding question
while i am working on my article to be published next month . i was faced by a hard question . a hypothetical one!
if you were in charge of a french commitee that is devoted to market france ( touritic wise at least ), and you were faced by one of two slogns / taglines options by two advertising agencies who were on the list . which of the following two slogans would you choose . noting that they did the research homework very accurately .
the first one is : La France t’embrasse .
the second one is : j’embrasse la Fance .
you click your head .
rub it more .. no no i mean your head not that thingy !
ok . not sure yet .? here is my advise think the following :
You want to signal out a warm welcoming message, or a call for a proactive attitude one ?
good luck , coz i already know which is my favourite scenario .:)
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago