La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude tough branding question
La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude ?
tough branding question
while i am working on my article to be published next month . i was faced by a hard question . a hypothetical one!
if you were in charge of a french commitee that is devoted to market france ( touritic wise at least ), and you were faced by one of two slogns / taglines options by two advertising agencies who were on the list . which of the following two slogans would you choose . noting that they did the research homework very accurately .
the first one is : La France t’embrasse .
the second one is : j’embrasse la Fance .
you click your head .
rub it more .. no no i mean your head not that thingy !
ok . not sure yet .? here is my advise think the following :
You want to signal out a warm welcoming message, or a call for a proactive attitude one ?
good luck , coz i already know which is my favourite scenario .:)
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Mrs_forecast: This morning I've seen how people build a human wall to stop police from taking ballot boxes. Here some pics #Barcelona #… 2 weeks ago
- #WorldCup2018 #WorldCupQualification #Syria youtu.be/wcEvh7XAq7I 1 month ago
- #RIPBassel #FREEBASSE twitter.com/wikimedia/stat… 2 months ago
- Honoring Our Friend Bassel: Announcing the Bassel Khartabil Free Culture Fellowship #RIPBassel @creativecommons 2 months ago
- "waited him to have our wedding.. now waiting for his remains.." -Noura Ghazi Safadi Bassel's love-wife. #RIPBassel https://t.co/k7OVqyLZH7 2 months ago