La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude tough branding question
La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude ?
tough branding question
while i am working on my article to be published next month . i was faced by a hard question . a hypothetical one!
if you were in charge of a french commitee that is devoted to market france ( touritic wise at least ), and you were faced by one of two slogns / taglines options by two advertising agencies who were on the list . which of the following two slogans would you choose . noting that they did the research homework very accurately .
the first one is : La France t’embrasse .
the second one is : j’embrasse la Fance .
you click your head .
rub it more .. no no i mean your head not that thingy !
ok . not sure yet .? here is my advise think the following :
You want to signal out a warm welcoming message, or a call for a proactive attitude one ?
good luck , coz i already know which is my favourite scenario .:)
My Flickr Photos
- RT @xlica00: This fact that some of them sung this song for their last time... It makes me so sad 💔 #Manchester https://t.co/LKDZL7n0UP 3 days ago
- RT @gmpolice: Latest statement on incident at Manchester Arena https://t.co/BEpLOan3dY 3 days ago
- RT @fidh_en: What have been our actions and impacts in 2016? Check it out in #comics strip form! #FIDH2016 fidh.org/en/impacts/fid… https://… 2 months ago
- RT @carolineayoub: Donald! Stop lying pls, I'm #Syrian christian not oppressed & not executed because of my religion, contrariwise I'm oppr… 3 months ago
- RT @BasileusZeno: This is my brother a #Syrian #refugee he was banned from boarding his flight from #Istanbul 2 #LAX to join his child&wife… 3 months ago