La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude tough branding question
La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude ?
tough branding question
while i am working on my article to be published next month . i was faced by a hard question . a hypothetical one!
if you were in charge of a french commitee that is devoted to market france ( touritic wise at least ), and you were faced by one of two slogns / taglines options by two advertising agencies who were on the list . which of the following two slogans would you choose . noting that they did the research homework very accurately .
the first one is : La France t’embrasse .
the second one is : j’embrasse la Fance .
you click your head .
rub it more .. no no i mean your head not that thingy !
ok . not sure yet .? here is my advise think the following :
You want to signal out a warm welcoming message, or a call for a proactive attitude one ?
good luck , coz i already know which is my favourite scenario .:)
My Flickr Photos
- RT @carolineayoub: When u think #discrimination has reached its limit,u receive this from @AXA insurance firm which does NOT sell travel in… 20 hours ago
- RT @rchakaki: #refugee movements #map #SIBA2017 https://t.co/ri7CkQm3iw 1 week ago
- RT @BadaelSY: #Badael is looking for a Deputy Director reliefweb.int/job/2104409/de… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JeffBezos: Request for ideas… https://t.co/j6D68mhseL 1 month ago
- Can we be less enthusiast! We launched marzouk.today for skillful #refugees 2 weeks ago & we already can see people's happiness:) 1 month ago