La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude tough branding question
La France t’embrasse Ou j’embrasse la Fance ! which one convey a better country marketing attitude ?
tough branding question
while i am working on my article to be published next month . i was faced by a hard question . a hypothetical one!
if you were in charge of a french commitee that is devoted to market france ( touritic wise at least ), and you were faced by one of two slogns / taglines options by two advertising agencies who were on the list . which of the following two slogans would you choose . noting that they did the research homework very accurately .
the first one is : La France t’embrasse .
the second one is : j’embrasse la Fance .
you click your head .
rub it more .. no no i mean your head not that thingy !
ok . not sure yet .? here is my advise think the following :
You want to signal out a warm welcoming message, or a call for a proactive attitude one ?
good luck , coz i already know which is my favourite scenario .:)
My Flickr Photos
- Wow, so now we have two red buttons! So cute. But KJU told us where his button is, would you please play fair and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- آمين آمين... وعقبال الشعب الاماراتي والقطري والسعودي والكويتي والعُماني والبحريني والأردني. twitter.com/Dhahi_Khalfan/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @carolineayoub: عملية التجنيس الضخمة التي قام بها النظام السوري تتزامن مع تقارير تتحدث عن قرب للحل يقوم على تنظيم انتخابات بإشراف دولي.… 3 weeks ago
- من منجزات الحركة التصحيحية الترامبية twitter.com/spagov/status/… 1 month ago
- لما وضعوه في الاعتقال. #jesus #detention #syria #palestine #freedom #roumooz #الحرية_للمعتقلين… instagram.com/p/Bcc23HGD3zY/ 1 month ago