France – Syria – Friends | UpdateO
We are still working on developing the ( PILOT = Testing ) version of our project ( France – Syria – Friends ) .
not an easy job ( I promise ) .
curently there are two links for the project ( ofcourse they are linked to each other too, so make sure u dont get lost in the loop :)! )
way, away from this , let us review together the purpose of this once more in one mission statement " to link both cultures more by facilitating cultural exchange and knowledge transfeering"
so stick to this if you want to help us .
we had devided the work into two parts :
a blog where France – Syria ( FRIENDS ) can post and reflect : http://france-syria-friends.blogspot.com/
and the Group where we expect to see memberts along with their profiles, comments and contribution : http://groups-beta.google.com/group/france-syria-friends
as you can realize this is not only a charitable work but also it is still a baby . two conditions that make it so fragile in our regions terms and today’s world conditions .
in this sense, you can realize even more how much we are in need to hear from you and get your help .
this is an honorable ( bage ) for intellectuals to be on board and sail with us the mediteranian – at least – .
and yes, by the way .. peace ..
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago