Apparel International Brands in Syria
I promised to post about new apparel brand entries to the Syrian market ( didn’t set a dead line though). I was a bit busy in the past couple of weeks.
It is the year 2006 and it is the year where many international apparel brands are about to enter the Syrian market. The piece of research we conducted had a simple aim which is basically to study top of mind brand awareness about international brands. results came kind of surprising. for upper class “Channel” was the most mentioned brand name. While for middle SECs interviewees, “Mango” and “Zara” occupied the top of mind awareness. The research findings also demonstrate interesting insights about purchasing and shopping habits .
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago