Apparel International Brands in Syria
I promised to post about new apparel brand entries to the Syrian market ( didn’t set a dead line though). I was a bit busy in the past couple of weeks.
It is the year 2006 and it is the year where many international apparel brands are about to enter the Syrian market. The piece of research we conducted had a simple aim which is basically to study top of mind brand awareness about international brands. results came kind of surprising. for upper class “Channel” was the most mentioned brand name. While for middle SECs interviewees, “Mango” and “Zara” occupied the top of mind awareness. The research findings also demonstrate interesting insights about purchasing and shopping habits .
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Mrs_forecast: This morning I've seen how people build a human wall to stop police from taking ballot boxes. Here some pics #Barcelona #… 2 weeks ago
- #WorldCup2018 #WorldCupQualification #Syria youtu.be/wcEvh7XAq7I 1 month ago
- #RIPBassel #FREEBASSE twitter.com/wikimedia/stat… 2 months ago
- Honoring Our Friend Bassel: Announcing the Bassel Khartabil Free Culture Fellowship #RIPBassel @creativecommons 2 months ago
- "waited him to have our wedding.. now waiting for his remains.." -Noura Ghazi Safadi Bassel's love-wife. #RIPBassel https://t.co/k7OVqyLZH7 2 months ago