Apparel International Brands in Syria
I promised to post about new apparel brand entries to the Syrian market ( didn’t set a dead line though). I was a bit busy in the past couple of weeks.
It is the year 2006 and it is the year where many international apparel brands are about to enter the Syrian market. The piece of research we conducted had a simple aim which is basically to study top of mind brand awareness about international brands. results came kind of surprising. for upper class “Channel” was the most mentioned brand name. While for middle SECs interviewees, “Mango” and “Zara” occupied the top of mind awareness. The research findings also demonstrate interesting insights about purchasing and shopping habits .
My Flickr Photos
- RT @xlica00: This fact that some of them sung this song for their last time... It makes me so sad 💔 #Manchester https://t.co/LKDZL7n0UP 3 days ago
- RT @gmpolice: Latest statement on incident at Manchester Arena https://t.co/BEpLOan3dY 3 days ago
- RT @fidh_en: What have been our actions and impacts in 2016? Check it out in #comics strip form! #FIDH2016 fidh.org/en/impacts/fid… https://… 2 months ago
- RT @carolineayoub: Donald! Stop lying pls, I'm #Syrian christian not oppressed & not executed because of my religion, contrariwise I'm oppr… 3 months ago
- RT @BasileusZeno: This is my brother a #Syrian #refugee he was banned from boarding his flight from #Istanbul 2 #LAX to join his child&wife… 3 months ago