Syria – The Ovean
The more we throw dried branches in Syria’s oven, the higher the possibility Syrians’ bread will be burned.
By the same mind set but different approach, the more we touch the Syrian “human” case in a merely academic manner, the less the chances are to feel the fire. You don’t test sun heat by placing a piece of chocolate out there.
By contrast, the more we tackle this fire in a different context, by example as a “fireplace” that warm the hearts, or an “oven” that feed the hungers, the better the chances are to bring warmness to all struggling cold hearts.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago