Syria – The Ovean
The more we throw dried branches in Syria’s oven, the higher the possibility Syrians’ bread will be burned.
By the same mind set but different approach, the more we touch the Syrian “human” case in a merely academic manner, the less the chances are to feel the fire. You don’t test sun heat by placing a piece of chocolate out there.
By contrast, the more we tackle this fire in a different context, by example as a “fireplace” that warm the hearts, or an “oven” that feed the hungers, the better the chances are to bring warmness to all struggling cold hearts.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @xlica00: This fact that some of them sung this song for their last time... It makes me so sad 💔 #Manchester https://t.co/LKDZL7n0UP 10 hours ago
- RT @gmpolice: Latest statement on incident at Manchester Arena https://t.co/BEpLOan3dY 10 hours ago
- RT @fidh_en: What have been our actions and impacts in 2016? Check it out in #comics strip form! #FIDH2016 fidh.org/en/impacts/fid… https://… 2 months ago
- RT @carolineayoub: Donald! Stop lying pls, I'm #Syrian christian not oppressed & not executed because of my religion, contrariwise I'm oppr… 3 months ago
- RT @BasileusZeno: This is my brother a #Syrian #refugee he was banned from boarding his flight from #Istanbul 2 #LAX to join his child&wife… 3 months ago