Syria – The Ovean
The more we throw dried branches in Syria’s oven, the higher the possibility Syrians’ bread will be burned.
By the same mind set but different approach, the more we touch the Syrian “human” case in a merely academic manner, the less the chances are to feel the fire. You don’t test sun heat by placing a piece of chocolate out there.
By contrast, the more we tackle this fire in a different context, by example as a “fireplace” that warm the hearts, or an “oven” that feed the hungers, the better the chances are to bring warmness to all struggling cold hearts.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @carolineayoub: When u think #discrimination has reached its limit,u receive this from @AXA insurance firm which does NOT sell travel in… 2 days ago
- RT @rchakaki: #refugee movements #map #SIBA2017 https://t.co/ri7CkQm3iw 1 week ago
- RT @BadaelSY: #Badael is looking for a Deputy Director reliefweb.int/job/2104409/de… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeffBezos: Request for ideas… https://t.co/j6D68mhseL 1 month ago
- Can we be less enthusiast! We launched marzouk.today for skillful #refugees 2 weeks ago & we already can see people's happiness:) 1 month ago