The Syrian butterfly
Morning will come. Maybe at the heart of the darkness, but hope resides somewhere close.
I took this photo with my iPhone set in Damascus 2/09/2012 at 16:36. I could not resist the colorful hope call. Half of me stayed on the couch while I jumped to grasp the moment . Then there was a cloud of smile raining indoors.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @xlica00: This fact that some of them sung this song for their last time... It makes me so sad 💔 #Manchester https://t.co/LKDZL7n0UP 10 hours ago
- RT @gmpolice: Latest statement on incident at Manchester Arena https://t.co/BEpLOan3dY 10 hours ago
- RT @fidh_en: What have been our actions and impacts in 2016? Check it out in #comics strip form! #FIDH2016 fidh.org/en/impacts/fid… https://… 2 months ago
- RT @carolineayoub: Donald! Stop lying pls, I'm #Syrian christian not oppressed & not executed because of my religion, contrariwise I'm oppr… 3 months ago
- RT @BasileusZeno: This is my brother a #Syrian #refugee he was banned from boarding his flight from #Istanbul 2 #LAX to join his child&wife… 3 months ago