The Syrian butterfly
Morning will come. Maybe at the heart of the darkness, but hope resides somewhere close.
I took this photo with my iPhone set in Damascus 2/09/2012 at 16:36. I could not resist the colorful hope call. Half of me stayed on the couch while I jumped to grasp the moment . Then there was a cloud of smile raining indoors.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Mrs_forecast: This morning I've seen how people build a human wall to stop police from taking ballot boxes. Here some pics #Barcelona #… 2 weeks ago
- #WorldCup2018 #WorldCupQualification #Syria youtu.be/wcEvh7XAq7I 1 month ago
- #RIPBassel #FREEBASSE twitter.com/wikimedia/stat… 2 months ago
- Honoring Our Friend Bassel: Announcing the Bassel Khartabil Free Culture Fellowship #RIPBassel @creativecommons 2 months ago
- "waited him to have our wedding.. now waiting for his remains.." -Noura Ghazi Safadi Bassel's love-wife. #RIPBassel https://t.co/k7OVqyLZH7 2 months ago