The Syrian butterfly
Morning will come. Maybe at the heart of the darkness, but hope resides somewhere close.
I took this photo with my iPhone set in Damascus 2/09/2012 at 16:36. I could not resist the colorful hope call. Half of me stayed on the couch while I jumped to grasp the moment . Then there was a cloud of smile raining indoors.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago