The Syrian butterfly
Morning will come. Maybe at the heart of the darkness, but hope resides somewhere close.
I took this photo with my iPhone set in Damascus 2/09/2012 at 16:36. I could not resist the colorful hope call. Half of me stayed on the couch while I jumped to grasp the moment . Then there was a cloud of smile raining indoors.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @carolineayoub: When u think #discrimination has reached its limit,u receive this from @AXA insurance firm which does NOT sell travel in… 20 hours ago
- RT @rchakaki: #refugee movements #map #SIBA2017 https://t.co/ri7CkQm3iw 1 week ago
- RT @BadaelSY: #Badael is looking for a Deputy Director reliefweb.int/job/2104409/de… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JeffBezos: Request for ideas… https://t.co/j6D68mhseL 1 month ago
- Can we be less enthusiast! We launched marzouk.today for skillful #refugees 2 weeks ago & we already can see people's happiness:) 1 month ago