France and terrorism | Article One: 23 lines.
Dear already shocked reader,
We need to come together. Not only as a compassionate act, nor to fight terrorism , but to understand why this happened, happening and possibly sadly can happen again!
Let us agree about the following 23 lines as a start. Otherwise, you will not find any of the coming posts of much value.
1- What happened in France is a large scale terrorism attack.
2- Condemning the attacks is important.
3- Condemning the attacks is not enough.
4- Any one can condemn the attacks, even terrorists themselves.
5- The speed of response to the attacks is indicative, but more importantly the quality of the response.
6- The pain of people should not be commercialized nor politicized.
7- French are not one person and talking to them, about them, with them, should not be like talking to one person.
8- Muslims are not one person and talking to them, about them, with them, should not be like talking to one person.
9- Terror resistance policies seems to be arguably insufficient. And there are solutions for that.
10- Social media activism is important.
11- Many of Muslims are mentally terrorists.
12 – Many of French are mentally colonizers.
13- Unfortunately, most of the time we search media to confirm our beliefs and not to search facts.
14- Unfortunately, most of the big media institutions’ agendas are economically and politically manipulated.
15- The mother of the terrorist is not a terrorist and relatively equally is not his father too.
16- Nothing on this earth, nor in books, bible, quran, or toilet paper, would tell a person to kill an innocent person.
17- Killing one innocent person is a killing for all humans on this earth.
18 – As long as there are dictators in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Qatar and other states there will be terror attacks.
19- Moderate Muslims need support to fight Radical ones.
20- Language itself is a source of terror.
21- So many Muslims are keeping silence/d in such big human events, and this is really dangerous.
22- If immigrants have no problem taking the boats and going back home tomorrow, what will be the next step?
23- I do not care about all this 22 previous shits. I want to enjoy my dinner, concert, football match, love. I want to live my life full, and I am willing to do anything to make this happen.
If you agree, partially at least, with the above 23 lines then you may find the coming series of posts somehow helpful to minimize the probability of a next terrorists attack.
Click subscribe to read the coming related posts.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago