2017 Publishing Schema
So it took me a bit to organise my publishing agenda for 2017.
In this year I will be publishing under three main themes
1. Media Studies approaches
a. Content Strategies & analysis (this will include data for human rights)
b. Media Institutions and content production
c. Audience Studies
2. Organisational analysis
In this section I will be cpntributing some input i believe can be of any value to organisations interested in better understand their poition, dynamics and develop them).
3. Semiotics, Power & Society
Under this section there will be a mix of theoratical understanding as well as historical narriave from Syria. But also reflections on current semitoics/power/society triangle. This will be very much related to the Media studies approaches.
I hope by the end of the year we will have some quite interesting corps. let us see.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @carolineayoub: When u think #discrimination has reached its limit,u receive this from @AXA insurance firm which does NOT sell travel in… 2 days ago
- RT @rchakaki: #refugee movements #map #SIBA2017 https://t.co/ri7CkQm3iw 1 week ago
- RT @BadaelSY: #Badael is looking for a Deputy Director reliefweb.int/job/2104409/de… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeffBezos: Request for ideas… https://t.co/j6D68mhseL 1 month ago
- Can we be less enthusiast! We launched marzouk.today for skillful #refugees 2 weeks ago & we already can see people's happiness:) 1 month ago