2017 Publishing Schema
So it took me a bit to organise my publishing agenda for 2017.
In this year I will be publishing under three main themes
1. Media Studies approaches
a. Content Strategies & analysis (this will include data for human rights)
b. Media Institutions and content production
c. Audience Studies
2. Organisational analysis
In this section I will be cpntributing some input i believe can be of any value to organisations interested in better understand their poition, dynamics and develop them).
3. Semiotics, Power & Society
Under this section there will be a mix of theoratical understanding as well as historical narriave from Syria. But also reflections on current semitoics/power/society triangle. This will be very much related to the Media studies approaches.
I hope by the end of the year we will have some quite interesting corps. let us see.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Mrs_forecast: This morning I've seen how people build a human wall to stop police from taking ballot boxes. Here some pics #Barcelona #… 2 weeks ago
- #WorldCup2018 #WorldCupQualification #Syria youtu.be/wcEvh7XAq7I 1 month ago
- #RIPBassel #FREEBASSE twitter.com/wikimedia/stat… 2 months ago
- Honoring Our Friend Bassel: Announcing the Bassel Khartabil Free Culture Fellowship #RIPBassel @creativecommons 2 months ago
- "waited him to have our wedding.. now waiting for his remains.." -Noura Ghazi Safadi Bassel's love-wife. #RIPBassel https://t.co/k7OVqyLZH7 2 months ago