2017 Publishing Schema
So it took me a bit to organise my publishing agenda for 2017.
In this year I will be publishing under three main themes
1. Media Studies approaches
a. Content Strategies & analysis (this will include data for human rights)
b. Media Institutions and content production
c. Audience Studies
2. Organisational analysis
In this section I will be cpntributing some input i believe can be of any value to organisations interested in better understand their poition, dynamics and develop them).
3. Semiotics, Power & Society
Under this section there will be a mix of theoratical understanding as well as historical narriave from Syria. But also reflections on current semitoics/power/society triangle. This will be very much related to the Media studies approaches.
I hope by the end of the year we will have some quite interesting corps. let us see.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @xlica00: This fact that some of them sung this song for their last time... It makes me so sad 💔 #Manchester https://t.co/LKDZL7n0UP 10 hours ago
- RT @gmpolice: Latest statement on incident at Manchester Arena https://t.co/BEpLOan3dY 11 hours ago
- RT @fidh_en: What have been our actions and impacts in 2016? Check it out in #comics strip form! #FIDH2016 fidh.org/en/impacts/fid… https://… 2 months ago
- RT @carolineayoub: Donald! Stop lying pls, I'm #Syrian christian not oppressed & not executed because of my religion, contrariwise I'm oppr… 3 months ago
- RT @BasileusZeno: This is my brother a #Syrian #refugee he was banned from boarding his flight from #Istanbul 2 #LAX to join his child&wife… 3 months ago