2017 Publishing Schema
So it took me a bit to organise my publishing agenda for 2017.
In this year I will be publishing under three main themes
1. Media Studies approaches
a. Content Strategies & analysis (this will include data for human rights)
b. Media Institutions and content production
c. Audience Studies
2. Organisational analysis
In this section I will be cpntributing some input i believe can be of any value to organisations interested in better understand their poition, dynamics and develop them).
3. Semiotics, Power & Society
Under this section there will be a mix of theoratical understanding as well as historical narriave from Syria. But also reflections on current semitoics/power/society triangle. This will be very much related to the Media studies approaches.
I hope by the end of the year we will have some quite interesting corps. let us see.
My Flickr Photos
- RT @TheSyriaCmpgn: Horrific massacre in #Zardana, Idlib last night. At least 18 killed + 70 wounded as Russian airstrikes targeted people r… 2 weeks ago
- We have always understood that @ChathamHouse were originaly meant to foster positive change that independent of gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: The only thing stopping World War III now is that they're not sure who's on whose side. 1 month ago
- RT @NataliaAntonova: I love this picture of Maria Alyokhina being detained for flying paper airplanes in support of #Telegram in Russia. Sh… 2 months ago
- An implication of the #Yarovaya law, #Moscow blocks Telegram zona.media/online/2018/04… 2 months ago